Thursday, February 5, 2009

Big Hands!


Hello! I admit it has been way too long since I've written. What do you think of the picture in this post? Pretty silly, huh? If you leave your gloves or shoes out I am almost always ready to test them out and see how they fit. I'm getting quite big these days, fast and stable.

Last week I had tubes put in my ears to help with keeping water from pooling in my ears and becoming infected. So far everything seems to be working well. This is a wonderful alternative to antibiotics.

Yesterday I wrote out Pixar V-day cards for my classmates. The other kids are a bit older than me so I'm sure they will enjoy getting a card. We are having a little party on the 14th at school.

Time for dinner. I'll be sure to update you soon.

No comments: