When are the kids at my daycare going to stop bringing contagious stuff with them? I was kicked out of daycare yesterday because of a high temperature. I was the fifth kid in my class to go home. As much as I enjoy the other kids and my teachers it is such a drag to be exposed nonstop to things my immune system has never seen before. Well, maybe this will mean I will have some resistance when I finally enter school. It's time for me to get another nap in before dinner. Take care and I hope to be well next time we meet.
BTW....Welcome Baby Laney. She was born 2 weeks ago. Once she gets past the "new baby stage" she is going to be one of my good buddies. I cannot wait to hang out with her!!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment