
What can say....I really like to sleep!! When it suits me of course! At daycare today they had to wake me up because I had been sleeping for a long time and they were worried about me. It doesn't help that I am STILL sick with a nasty cold and that they swaddle me so tightly that I feel like I'm in-utero again.
This morning was rather comical and might explain my long daycare nap. At 4:45am I woke up and decided it was time to start my day. I began to babble non-stop at a loud pitch. I don't think mom or dad were happy about this decision to wake up. Every time they told me to "Ssssshhhh!!" I'd give them my award-winning grin. My attempt to get them to play didn't work unfortunately. Oh well, there are more mornings like this to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment